How do I join the MEP Interest Group on Diabetes ?
Why join the MEP Interest Group on Diabetes?
- MEPs will receive evidence-based information on all aspects of diabetes management, care and risk-reduction approaches and related policy issues. MEPs can also contact the Secretariat for any questions or support they may have.
- MEPs will also be kept updated on all relevant developments in the field.
- MEPs will join a group of colleagues committed to making a difference for people living with diabetes
- MEPs will strengthen their connections with a broad range of diabetes stakeholders across Europe, including organisations representing people living with diabetes, healthcare professionals, other civil society and non-governmental organisations and stakeholders
- MEPs will also have the opportunity to build relationships and engage with other MEPs and decision-makers within other European institutions such as the European Commission,
- MEPs part of the MEP Interest Group will have more legitimacy to speak on diabetes matters, and be more effective in tackling areas of importance to their constituents